I looked thru every old picture in 1 room, and I can't seem to find a couple things.
I walked, forgot to jog. I feel a bit bored and messy. I did some laundry, ironed and am washing stuff I can tumble dry. I've gotta iron again, hopefully tomorrow, and then I might have 2 loads of things to hang up. I like wearing tight pants and tight spaghetti straps.
Now.. I guess I'll post/sing. I could work on my books! and script book.
I wanna go to school. I wonder if the medicine is making me tired. I wonder if I should move to a campus. It's easier when your parents can drive you stuff and go to the grocery store on weekends. I wish I was a big driver. I just don't go around much other than the movies. I do drive sometimes with my dad still. At least, I can work on some stuff myself. I wonder if the 3 books and CD are my ticket to making money. I was hoping I could sell the stuff physically in stores, but maybe not.. I wonder how I'll get any business. My 1st book is 50 pages on personality. Each page is a different topic, "easy as pie"/"a piece of cake," right? I'll sell it for like $7.99, I originally thought. It'll just be a paperback. It seems more like a magazine. Like, remember the magazines for teens with quizzes and stuff and probably "hot" advice? So far, most of it is complaining about the other personality books I've gone thru to different extents.. It's a bit campy, itself, too, but much worse. I address smart things, but people will calculate what I really did and say something else.
Well, I feel more like working on the personality book.
No comments:
Post a Comment
State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*