Christina

  • Blog
  • Wall
  • Tags
  • My Posts Online
  • People
  • Issues
  • Me Online

Monday, January 5, 2015

I think I can feel it again.

I'm gonna diet.
  11:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Me Online

IMDb

Social Networking

Forum
Website

YouTube
Imgur
Vine
Instagram

deviantART

Contact

Christina4333@gmail.com
1-407-797-4768

Posts

  • ▼  2015 (208)
    • ▼  January (208)
      • ►  Jan 08 (20)
      • ►  Jan 07 (55)
      • ►  Jan 06 (61)
      • ▼  Jan 05 (41)
        • Edit
        • Stress
        • Oh
        • Want Kids?
        • A Calculation of 1
        • TV
        • The 411
        • Why
        • Edit
        • Honestly
        • TV
        • Sparkle
        • Wanting Bad Things? as an Excuse
        • Strange
        • Nap
        • Problem
        • Problem
        • Glitches
        • Athletics
        • Why?
        • Quit
        • I know..
        • I'm serious.
        • Distraught
        • Personality Book
        • I ate.
        • There's probably nothing left in the world.
        • I think I can feel it again.
        • O No
        • Ow
        • Worked on Something Short and Something Hard
        • Argh!
        • Yay!
        • Going to Shower
        • I just found
        • Embryo - 8 Cells
        • Human Dolphin Hybrids
        • Mixed Race
        • Up
        • Mermaids may exist, but are primates human?
        • What do you think of "obese" people and skinny spe...
      • ►  Jan 04 (31)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.