I don't want to sit here and feel for my dad putting his tongue in my mouth. He kept smacking his lips annoyingly and following me being upset.
Who else has to do this? It might seem like a toy to anyone else, but it's something that irritates me, to constantly be bothered in private ever since moving to Orlando permanently. You'd imagine, something else would happen, but I'm just posting about it and wondering if anyone knows .. it's not!
My privacy goes in a cycle. I just get paid attention to too much *sob* by people when I think that I don't like them! I moved back home because I thought I was ripped off my family.
Also, I noticed I jokingly said *sob* and I feel people are making things up about behavior and having non-Southern blood. Like, it is not inappropriate to go thru things. To say things that express dependency in some fashion.
I do not mean anyone any harm! I am not an internet psycho!
(Insert: Why do you think I am talking to certain people? What if I said I wasn't?.. I think I was here to give a report. Just to let you know about my day and real day-to-day .. "things.." I gotta post something if I'm gonna post. So, I just post and talk in general, hopefully, or whatever is generally going ons..)
Who else gets called Asian? I don't wanna be what Asian is.. who would? I don't wanna be a lotta things. I just wanna know the answer. I don't play around and make up some weird thing. I say hi to Asians. I mean, people keep bothering me about Asian stuff. I wanna live! I don't do nothing! People all know I'm Asian, now, for no reason! There is no reason I should look more Asian now. It's been after Tim Burton and Johnny Depp were famous. You know, some people don't do this. It's just wrong. I was gonna say more, but I forget. I'm not trying to bite at anyone. I passed the test. Okay. Why are people bothering me? They keep calling me stuff. My life is a horror. I feel so irritated at anything a person does. I'm not crying out. I'm complaining. I'm telling you how I feel. My head feels like stressed and out of focus. There's a constant beating that went on in there. Some people I know find this interesting. I guess you all think you're whiter than me and I'm shamed to say this, but you're not! Do you know anyone from another race who never lusted after their race? I am not lusting over my race!
No comments:
Post a Comment
State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*