Monday, January 5, 2015

Mixed Race

link

If humans and apes/chimps mixed, if the mom were white the baby would be huge and if the dad were white the children would be small.  The child would die quickly after existing.

I rented a video from Netflix in 2010/2011, and it was about couples having babies, at least 2 examples of mixed heritages.  1 was an Asian dad and Latino mom.  The daughter just looked Asian.  I've seen lotta other mixed race pictures of people who are young adults like me stretching and playing with their given faces.  I think you could look white both ways.  People with a colored dad or lotta strength have a lotta strength.  It seems that the child is from the dad, and the care is from the mom, then.  I kinda liked the idea of being like the mom as far as genetics go.  It's funny I just look white.  I think my mom made me look mixed.  I wanted to be like my mom maybe and alter my features to at least be like my dad's race.  I don't seem to have a fighting chance at claiming an identity cuz no one knows where what came from and what is what they what they most have an interest in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*