The tongue thing? No, it was not a problem before. It went away, but I can recall on it. I dunno, I don't dream about touching others's tongues for a reason. He was kinda doing it in a freaky way. It's like he finds me an attractive female. He keeps looking at me. It's nice, but he's also always mad at me.
I bet they want me to look at my mom like he looks at me. So, my dad made me fat? I wasn't that fat, was I? Lotta people are overweight and fine as people. He might be nice to others, IMO. Sometimes, I don't get what he wants, like he has nothing to say. It might be because of the Native American indian.. :(
Well, sorry, I wanted to report it not be mean about it. I don't really think I like touching others's tongues. I just can't see that happening with me, unless I did get married by 40 and my husband did it to me but not in a way I didn't like.
I don't know the concrete answer, maybe it's funny. A ha ha ha. Lighten up, C. If it stayed irritating and never went away or happened often, I guess the irritating part is something you can safely say you need to weed. People just don't face reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment
State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*