Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Funning

Why is certain person spreading out things about me in a derogatory manner, like a rumor?

Is there anything wrong that you would punish me for this very post here?  ={  What exactly does anyone wan'it to say?  I just noticed that I didn't do anything to even be made fun of.  =0  Is this all behind-my-back, not really what it looks like?  It does seem very tacky under it all.  I must admit.  Why?  For abstract reasons and that it's a mislabeled/mishandled fact.  :|  See, I explain myself and mean no harm.  Sorry, I bet you'll act like your other side now and be nice and make me feel bad for saying this.

I will not respect this person for being so mean and acting like they can judge people.  I am being bombarded with insults in my room, little noises that sound like talking somehow.  They also threatened me with something very bad..

I think they did this so I had to put the experiment label on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*