Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Problem

They keep instilling upon me ways I don't wanna be.  I found out watching TV.  They don't push people into others.  Like this other person..  They get to do it themselves and be free.

I feel a threat coming or being built, now, why is it like that?

What if it's not something I like and there to punish me?  So, I guess everyone is lame.  I like different people in different ways.  This is not fullout okay.  Is it?  Or everyone is a phony.  Can't find any people?  If someone else messed  up their life, why ruin it for a child?  What about the other children who don't have to do this?  Does that make sense?  I just said someone's life might really be messed up or not to someone's liking more than most personally.  I hope they get better, tho.

Why are people so threatening about thinking the truth?  In general situations.  Is this a new thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*