Tuesday, January 6, 2015

More Thoughts on "Dad"

I feel so blatant like I have his tongue and toes.

It's kinda annoying you feel like you can't be left alone as a person.  Like, when a fat, dark, Caucasian guy, which happened, follows you and won't stop asking you like to marry them.  They tend to do that or used to.

I feel a bit crinkled like my mom, don't like it, feels ***.  Some of it's actually okay..  Maybe cuz I enjoyed some of my dad's extremities.  He thinks he has to be perfect and for me secretly, but he keeps being upset.  I don't wanna be just like Grams, but I thought she was so cool growing up.  It seems my dad stared her down to punish me.  I don't wanna be like the other grandparents, neither.  Well, my Gramma's parents looked good and his dad kinda did, tho I heard he had problems.  His dad's side seems like the only normal side.  My Gram is having problems with me, I feel.  I just sent her something in the mail.  I really didn't do anything.  She just has problems.  I don't wanna be just like anyone, tho.  I don't really think anyone does.  I guess I set some of the stakes too high.  And others not high enough.  It's something you realize late.  I like these people, but I'm a different person from everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*