Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Toilet Not Working

You know, I get followed around with problems by someone.   Did this start with someone else for some reason?  How is that okay?  I didn't do anything.  You all keep acting like I'm bad.  I said I'm not.  What is going on?  :(  I know this is wrong, the person who usually does this.  It doesn't mean nothing to me.  You can't tell.  This person is preventing me from being okay with other people.  They even act like they caused plane crashes, etc., just to stimulate me.

Ew, someone talked about their face and I thought of discharge in my face!  Is it cuz I dyed my hair gold cuz you think someone is mad cuza it?  Why are people thinking they can observe and manipulate me?

Where is this going?  What did I do?   Nothing.  Someone else/other people are doing this.  Do you think it's just a coincidence?  Whenever my brother visits, the toilet "broke" in a different way.

I'm just really sad and feel threatened for being upset.  Why?  I'm not doing anything.  I'm just saying it upset me.  I explained up there why, this person stalking me.  Why do you need to offer a peace offering for oneself?  I don't know if it will happen again.  I did nothing!  I just accidentally thought something on the way to Phantom, and now people are so mad.  They look incredibly foolish, indeed.

If I did do something wrong, it was not on purpose.  This seemed rather an odd situation.

Also, I don't like to look in the toilet.  Sometimes, not even when I wipe myself.

This is another joke by someone to get me to put something on my blog to fight dramatically/jumpily.

Again, in closure, I am sad and reporting this because it upset me.  I should just take it as nothing, but I feel that people are all being mean to me.  Why are people all secretly acting like they know more about if I'm good or bad yet seem to not really know?  About the person, well the person does things like that and seemed excited.  It made me feel queasy.  There is no explanation.  What if I did that?  There would be no explanation.  I don't care what a certain person wants.  I'm brushing it aside!  Or violently fighting it!

They won't stop making suggestions to me and it like continues.  Why?  Or it really hits and I just don't know what to do.  I get made fun of and don't feel like tackily forming a mad feeling.  They just gave a sign again!

Also, something made my nose feel more dead and hard.  What happened?  Another thing I did by accident?  It's not going away.

Why are people going in and being suggestive to me when I literally didn't do nor start anything?

Okay, anyway, I'm going off to eat, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*