Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Someone lied.

They were too ashamed to admit what they were doing the 1st time the 2nd time around.  They are watching to make sure it's about this 1 person all the time.  They pretty much copy others/me and try to somehow knock us outta the game or the fact that there even comes a game that involves "their kind."  It makes it hard for me to believe that sending such rambunctious messages would happen if they didn't set an example.  I think it's all up in the air and an unfair punishment.  If they don't enjoy it as game, they should get with the program LOL or not do it like that..

Nothing specific happened that I wish to report.  I just sense this pervading the environment.  I just wanted to post about it cuz I noticed it.  It wasn't supposed to matter, but it's suggested it's a punishment.

They are irritating me about it, too, pretending it has to happen.  Rubbing it in, playing around, distorting my perception and perhaps the environment and circumstance.  It digs in and irritates me, different things in turn.  I am a good person and I care about bad people.  This should not happen to me.

Not sure what else to say.  About something always happening to me to irritate me except that it does.  I just say something, and for some reason they pop up.

So.. just saying.  I don't want to get mad about it, too.  I dunno why I said that.  Cuz I don't wanna get mad.  It's not why I post it..  Someone out there might read it and alter the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*