Sunday, January 4, 2015

Being Provided For

1st off, I am a personality, not just a person with heritage from the South..  I lived in New Orleans all thru junior hi and hi school and college, it feels.  So, I can provide.  I dunno what's up the stairs with my dad?  Experiencing life the way he deems up to par.

I guess my writing was so awfully negative because I do not have up north heritage other than when I went to college there and some at my visits, tho I think they saw me as from Florida.  I don't say, "I'm Floridian."  "I'm from Florida-"  And I don't live on a rich beach.

Because I don't like every aspect of my heritage, it seems.  I can fix it, but there's just this fetish.  I do stand back.  I think people just got mad they weren't from there.  It seems those places are normal and family-oriented.  Other places are all "the South."  Even New England moved to .. "the South."  Those are the Acadians.  You know, I forgot what Cajun meant.  That's where I lived all those years I mentioned.

I can provide . I am 28.  I am Louisianian.  You can't take that away .. from me!  I have tricks up my sleeve, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*