Sunday, January 4, 2015

Who agrees I should be punished?

Some/Necessarily all of the people who get closest to me who still have it good?

Will I follow a sad demise like Eponine from Les Miserables insofar as she dies?  She starts off the fortunate daughter of 2 inkeepers, whereas Cosette used to not be as high a caliber as she socially/monetarily speaking.


Am I Scrooge on Christmas asking that Tiny Tim make it, along with thyself?

N-never forget that anyone and everyone can make it in the end.  We just have to shuffle things around so people will stop bickering.  I am big on that.  I just want a polished life, and I see the invitations in the minimum wage caliber of work.  How can I do that if I wanna be a singer, let alone actor?

Yes, we could all be actors but not all be the most famous.  We have to see who's got what and what others want to do later.  I'm thinking of entering the Entertainment Business.  If not already in it as a self-employed writing stuff and yes singing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*