Sometimes, when the mother is 26, the baby is fresh. Too bad I can't tell you my mom's age. But, people thought we were sisters and I was a doll. It doesn't sound like she was 15 when I was born, tho.. My 2nd cousin's oldest daughter, that's a different story. Her sister has dark hair.
Just because my brother was born when my mom was older, people have beaten me up, scratched me and ripped me up but not literally disfiguring me like that.. trying to even me out and blaming me for my brother's problems. Have you heard the story? That people disdain their younger siblings, much less be beat up for their anger? It's partly like an excuse for my mom to not pester me and make me feel ugly. I bet tho I always wore pigtails she was too lazy to have me in sunblock or I was born colored but not gray colored.
No comments:
Post a Comment
State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*