Sunday, January 4, 2015

Instagram

chrismannmusic

@brooke.morris Wow! You and Chris are both obsessed with what's in this video!! I actually read an article about posting your favorite movie clips online, tho I am afraid it is illegal. I own Elf. I saw it at my therapist's office, some of it. I liked Zooey Deschanel. I liked the kids that you see come after the boss shows Elf around or whoever he is. 1 is probably 1 of those kids born around 1997-1998, and the other was born like 1992-1994. The later was more slick and slim, but the younger one was being cared for and caressed sorta in the background. The 2 kids are the only reason I like it. It's a nice movie to see once for me. I think Chris asked for our go-to Christmas movies a little while ago and he mentioned this and Home Alone. I would be interested to recap on Home Alone but didn't really like what I inspected of it, seemed a bit false.. Did you know that actor played the Nutcracker prince in a DVD? I lost it, but some of it is cute. I shouldn't have been spending that money, back in 2006/7 when I moved to Orlando. Chris, sorry this post is long, but it's about you guys's supposedly both favored movie, at least! Was explaining what I liked when I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*