This was totally a great experience. I saw it 3 times with Chris Mann as the Phantom. There was lots to say, but I forgot it all now. It wasn't just about the show. It was fun.
I screamed so loudly when the Phantom came out. I did twice, tried to replicate what I did for Sarah Brightman and Jackie Evancho, once each concert, I know I was able at the 1st. I also screamed for the orchestra.
So, today, I told my dad that the stairs were there in spite or something but that they were my favorite, other than the guy who played the Phantom. It seems dangerous.
The actors were so good today. I wanted to shout out for Raoul. Christine gave a sound performance! I feel more like the stereotypical musical theater character with long curly hair. I went out wandering like a woman. She's supposed to be a teenager.
I also talked to another person before. I said, are you a dancer, to a girl with a tight blonde bun, and she said she was Meg. I said, "Oh my gosh..!..You were so good!" Someone else talked. I was happy to see Raoul and Christine but didn't get to stop and chat. I wanted to give praise to them. I didn't really like being in a dress such as this. I don't know what to spend to do about my hair, too. Just shave it? Get a wig.. Money money money money .. but I think I can do it.
At the bathroom at intermission, I told some girls they could meet him but didn't see them that I know of. They should announce it. Or even have people pay to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*