Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Apology and/or Explanation

I asked if Bella was a wannabe seductress on Twitter.  Guess it was too shattering a question to take.  Go ahead, you deserve to try to outdo me now, right?  (No.)  I saw a picture of her mom looking very seducing, and I noticed that Bella seems to hold grudges.  So, I didn't intend to create the trouble.  All I said was like, "Look at the wannabe seductress."  She always seems special among friends, and mine dumped me and stuff.  I'm the same kind of person as her, tho, if you know what I mean.  Different, called or look cute.  Different as in neat and classy in some way.

I don't know why you'd draw something bad from that.  Seems Twitter's too short and it's hard to respond to that for some reason.  I would talk about someone like that, but I told it to her face concisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*