Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Being Used

I just feel a certain attitude pervading the air being encouraged.  People wanna rub all over me for non reason.  They think there's something to get back at with me and just with me.  I'm more of a fact and physical person than someone who thinks like a balloon.  Well, maybe my head is a balloon.  I don't just shoot sparks in the sky.  I say, okay what does this person look like?  What do I look like to them?  There's a start.  What's going on, I ask.  Do I just wanna be told I'm no good basically and say that it has to do with something that's not good to do with it?  If someone should spend some time excelling, it's not the time to be cheap.  Why not leave them be?  Being precautious.  Yea, why is telling me part of the fun?  I shouldn't trust people.  I already said I didn't, but they're like that dog in Dr. Doolittle that jumps in the air.  I mean no harm.  I just know people are like not accepting what I post when it's kind.  They just say oh but you got upset at something that was for me.  No, I didn't.  I got upset myself and maybe of something or someone else.  I just knew that the message was laced with laughter and pressure.  I want to talk it out to get help, not to attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*