I know how Louisianians work.
They just want to be the pros at things, like people in Kentucky. They put on a facade. They are laid back workers.. They come up to you and say something notorious. No heart. Mine has been dissed. They then turn on like they are Mr. Positive. Like Pennsylvania, the threat is a bunch of bologna. Why do I care to post this? Because it happens. It's funny to notice. I'm part Louisianian..
How People Roll
Lotta people act like they will actually do something, anything, to improve the world or your life but lack the skill.
Why I'm Annoyed
I get secret messages. They think I'm a male chauvinistic "pig."
I don't know where these things come from. Do they just wanna tell me I'm ugly? These people are messed up. Am I ugly compared to Dr. Phil?
Nevermind how I got here. I just got reminded of Louisianians. The worst is still yet to come. They think because I thought this with something else it will. Wow, what a big responsibility. I'm here on my blog. It should be pretty clear what's not going on with me. I don't wanna think about messages that mean nothing, that mean no harm.
No comments:
Post a Comment
State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*