Wednesday, January 7, 2015

In Case

I wanted kids by 40, but I figured I'd need to start dating now.  I haven't found anyone compatible who likes me, yet.  Maybe, this grows with seasoning.  It's a good place for my money to have gone.  I found what eHarmony was.  OkCupid has it where you can see all the people and the others don't show enough.  Also, you take a test and can't change the answers.  I was rejected the 1st time.

I wasn't even sure I wanted a family.  I just wanna be safe.  I could always divorce and put the kids in boarding school.  But why?  I just meant I thought a single life would be nice.  I don't even know why I want children because I feel greedy like they're just an experiment to see if their life is better than mine.  I know what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*