Christina

  • Blog
  • Wall
  • Tags
  • My Posts Online
  • People
  • Issues
  • Me Online

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Excited

Everyone is either appealing or attractive in some way more than someone else!!  Isn't that exciting?

These people wanted me to not know how to accept life.
  10:36 AM
  The Experiment on My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Me Online

IMDb

Social Networking

Forum
Website

YouTube
Imgur
Vine
Instagram

deviantART

Contact

Christina4333@gmail.com
1-407-797-4768

Posts

  • ▼  2015 (208)
    • ▼  January (208)
      • ►  Jan 08 (20)
      • ▼  Jan 07 (55)
        • Problem
        • Being Used
        • Posts
        • Do you see..
        • Update
        • When Racism Exists
        • Italians and Jews
        • I hear an Italian joke coming on..
        • So, then why
        • So..
        • and
        • A "close retation"
        • So..
        • I cannot
        • ***
        • How's this look?
        • I'm willing myself
        • .."I think
        • A Better Catch Phrase to Think
        • Update
        • Why treat me like I'm crazy to start?
        • Babies
        • Just got back
        • Judge Judy
        • Problem
        • Hurting Me
        • Is this about..
        • Dr. Phil
        • You're counting on me to be in trouble?  You're go...
        • I submitted it
        • Website Update
        • OK
        • Problems
        • Reportable
        • Something Too Funny Not to Post
        • The Price Is Right
        • I'll ho-!!!
        • New Old Pictures of Me
        • Introverted Brunettes
        • Food I Ate
        • A Challenge
        • Excited
        • Think Think Think
        • The Answer
        • Apology and/or Explanation
        • Career
        • Dating
        • Sunblock
        • New Picture of Me
        • The State You Hate
        • In Case
        • Kids
        • Report
        • What I'm Doing
        • Ready
      • ►  Jan 06 (61)
      • ►  Jan 05 (41)
      • ►  Jan 04 (31)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.