Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Problems

I was watching Dr. Phil with my parents eating, and they kept acting all mean with insults I can't even remember.  The light is starting to smear in my vision.  I just feel people are all hating on me.  Why is everything about this 1 girl, like she got everything I was earning/deserving.

We've tracked down who helps and who doesn't.  They are acting like they didn't do it.  They started it.  So, it's someone lying.  They know who they are.

What's wrong exactly?  People, my parents, are being mean to me.  You think saying someone is getting attention couldn't possibly say anything.  Well, a lotta things are being said.  Things I can't recall and don't know what to pick.  They're calling me curse words in secret, like the way they make sounds.  People here don't all know what they're doing nor care.  It's my dad that's the complicated problem.  Supposedly, I am nothing now.  Because of this person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*