Well, I feel I just have to disregard and am even told to forget it about some things.
Lotta people are mean to me just for kicks, tho. They say I did something if I try to disdain it. I just feel really tacky.
How I Feel
I feel that it's silly to lose things in people just because you messed up on thinking of something under pressure. No one gives me time alone, and I am not taken step by step thru anything that means anything. I get attacked and pretty much attacked more if I attack back.
I figured that other people would own the underworld if they lost a person to every mistake they made.
I want back to be a normal person, not someone tested to mess up at some point in one's own life. I could only move on and have been thinking about children..
No comments:
Post a Comment
State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*