Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Why treat me like I'm crazy to start?
Sorry I was rambunctious and lost it thinking of being bugged by someone every day. It's not that I am bugged by the person but by what happens when I think about my somewhat innocent somewhat not reaction to what people say that's insulting and throw someone in the topic, like really fast like I can't accept it. I'll grow up. I'll try to keep ignoring it again. It's so hard. They dig into me here. They literally affect my reactions at constant sometimes. I didn't even say anything bad about anyone themselves but the digging in so it's hard to ignore or something. Like all digging up in me, like I need a lot of time with no contact with real people. People tend to ignore my needs. I'll try to respect others and not create a problem that affects others. I didn't mean anything to begin with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*