Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Think Think Think

Only really cool people are mean to me.  Most people agree against it with me, but sometimes they don't, like today, at 1st almost every car that passed me.

I should be happy, but I end up reacting.  I feel that people hate me cuza how other people I'm related to, such as my parents, are in some way or that they want to do away with me, instead.  Like I said, I react and it's hard to figure out what's going on.  I just know it didn't happen before, "like I know I did something."  Why do people believe one little mistake means you can mistreat them?  Couldn't that be the same as the original mistake?

My only thing right now is being punished.  Thing that perturbs me.  Why are people acting like they didn't just say someone is better than me?  Why are all the cool people following along with this?  Why are people ratting me out, like I can't make myself cool?

I admitted there are people above and below, but lotta people are below thinking they're above cuza race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave a message after the *beep*